Jackson – Main St.
- Belmont University College of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude
- Executive Symposium Editor, Belmont Law Review
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- University of Tennessee at Martin, B.S.S.W, 2013, magna cum laude
Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
Defense Research Institute
Tennessee Bar Association
Honors and Distinctions
- Selected for steering committee of DRI’s Young Lawyers Committee
- Best Performance Awards in Civil Procedure, Intellectual Property, Health Care Business and Finance, and Health Law
- Selected for Advanced Trial Advocacy Course with Professor Donald Cochran
Ms. Wilson is an Associate with Rainey, Kizer, Reviere & Bell, P.L.C. She joined the firm after earning her law degree at Belmont University College of Law and became the first Belmont Law graduate at Rainey Kizer. Ms. Wilson is a member of the firm’s Tort Litigation Group.
While in law school, Ms. Wilson served as the Executive Symposium Editor for the Belmont University Law Review. She also interned in the General Counsel’s office at West Tennessee Healthcare and worked as a summer clerk for the Honorable W. Neal McBrayer on the Tennessee Court of Appeals. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Social Work at the University of Tennessee at Martin.
- Jackson Cotillion Club
- Mentor for the TnAchieves College Scholarship and Mentor Program
Recent Publications & Speaking Engagements
Nathan Shelby and Addie Wilson, What I Meant to Say . . ., The Journal Spring/Summer 2017 Issue 2, Volume 1. SKM_C654e17060515220