Skilled probate and estate planning, trusts, real estate, and creditor rights attorney Matthew R. West is a Member of Rainey Kizer Reviere & Bell PLC. and works in its Jackson office. West has almost seventeen years of experience representing clients in the areas of probate, estate planning, conservatorship/guardianship, contract drafting, real estate litigation, business organization, business acquisition, contract litigation, business litigation, trial practice, and appellate practice.
- Fellow of the American Bar Association
- Past President of the Jackson Madison County Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- Barrister of the Howell Edmunds Jackson American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Estate Planning and Probate Section of Tennessee Bar Association
- Board of Directors for Jackson Exchange Club
- Vice-Chair for Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse
- Chair for Board of Trustees of Trinity Christian Academy
- Member of Fellowship Bible Church
- Various speaking engagements regarding estate planning, probate, and elder law.