February 18th, 2015
For PDF copy of please click here: The 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
The 2015 Edition of Best Lawyers in America© includes seven attorneys at the law firm of Rainey, Kizer, Reviere & Bell, PLC (Rainey Kizer). The attorneys were selected for inclusion based on a survey of their peers in the legal profession.
Rusty Reviere was honored as the 2015 Memphis-Area Insurance Law “Lawyer of the Year.” He is the fourth Rainey Kizer attorney to be recognized as a Memphis-Area “Lawyer of the Year.” This year marks the eighth time Reviere has been chosen for inclusion in this publication.
Six additional attorneys were included in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America©:
- Will Bell was included in both the Real Estate Law and in the Trusts and Estates Law practice areas. In a previous edition of Best Lawyers, Bell was recognized as the 2013 Memphis-Area “Lawyer of the Year” for Real Estate Law;
- Robert Binkley, Jr. was included in three practice areas – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Workers Compensation Law – Employers. Best Lawyers® has included Binkley for nine consecutive years;
- John Burleson also was included in three practice areas – Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor and Employment, and Workers Compensation Law – Employers. In the latter category, Burleson was recognized as the 2014 Memphis-Area “Lawyer of the Year.” He has been included in Best Lawyers® for eight consecutive years;
- Jerry Kizer Jr. was included in the Medical Malpractice – Defendants practice area. The Best Lawyers® publication named Kizer the 2013 Memphis-area “Lawyer of the Year” in this practice area and has included him in the peer-reviewed list for nine consecutive years;
- Marty Phillips also was included in the Medical Malpractice – Defendants practice area. This year is the ninth consecutive year Phillips was been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers®; and
- Laura Williams was included in the Real Estate Law practice area. This is her third year to be included in Best Lawyers®.
About Best Lawyers in America©
The editors of Best Lawyers© compile the list by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers®, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included in this publication.